Thursday, November 24, 2005

I think my body type changed.....



Ok, I found this picture of a formal I went to during sophmore year in college. So it's about 7 years ago now, and I wore the same dress that I wore to a wedding in October. Hmmm, in this picture, the dress fits nicely, a bit loose around the waist, but not too much. When I wear the same dress in October, ehhh... let's just say it was a tight fit (if you want to see the pic, scroll down). I don't know, in this picture, I look very different from how I look now. What do you guys think?

6 Comments:

Blogger tsengster said...

heheheh, your boobs are more natural looking in the recent pic. ;) i agree that you do look different now- more "womanly." i get scared every time i see our "formal pix" from high school when i go to mom and pop's house...

10:46 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

I don't remember if I have push up or not.... for now, those are not required :P

I do have our high school prom pic, I will scan them and post it, too!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, "your boobs are more natural looking".. that's funny. I like the pic with andy, prettier in that picture. i can't believe you could still squeeze into a dress from high school. i don't think i could!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I miss you, Rene!!!! How's school and everything?

as with the dress, trust me, Rene, it was a painful process :P I really had to squeeze into it, and can't eat too much throughout the night...

10:11 PM  
Blogger tsengster said...

yeah seriously, i could not fit into any dresses or skirts from high school! my waist is full of waste and my boobs went up ten thousand sizes. im just rotund all over!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

What's up with the boobs size going up AFTER high school, I though we past puberty by then! It's seriously so weird.....

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home